Mobimeo is changing the way cities move. We are a technology company developing a Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform for the mobility of tomorrow. We want to ensure maximum mobility for millions of people beyond the private car.
As partner of transport companies, transport associations and other mobility providers, Mobimeo connects existing public transport systems, sharing and on-demand options.
About the Mobimeo engineering team
We are a growing engineering team of 90+ developing technology to solve relevant urban mobility challenges. From routing, navigation, ticketing to the integration of mobility services and data analysis – we are on a mission to change the way people move around our cities, offer them alternatives, and help them leave their car at home.
Read more about how we apply the latest technology and software to change how cities move on our Medium tech blog.
- Develop features for a family of mobility applications soon to be used by millions of people
- Work in a cross-functional team with product, iOS, backend, UI/UX designers, and QA
- Develop using industry best practices and modern tooling
- Regularly improve the code base
- You have experience building Android applications with Kotlin and a common understanding of best practices: unit tests, code reviews, and CI / CD
- You have experience or interest in MVVM, Coroutines, LiveData, Backend APIs
- You are interested in new mobile technologies and innovations
- You are able to work independently, but also enjoy a close collaboration with an international, English-speaking team
- You are interested in contributing to Android chapter’s (cross team) initiatives
- Be part of a diverse and dynamic team at one of the largest platform developers for Mobility-as-a-Service applications in Europe supported by Deutsche Bahn AG
- Work in an agile and creative environment and have the opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Generous yearly personal development budget for your professional growth
- Subsidized public transport ticket in Berlin or Hamburg
- Attractive and modern equipped workplaces centrally located in Berlin and Hamburg
- 30 days vacation, flexible working hours and mobile office
- Support on visa process for a smooth move to Germany
If you share our interest in building products that make the way people travel more efficiently, we would love to hear from you!