About the Mobimeo engineering team
We are a growing engineering team of 90+ developing technology to solve relevant urban mobility challenges. From routing, navigation, ticketing to the integration of mobility services and data analysis – we are on a mission to change the way people move around our cities, offer them alternatives, and help them leave their car at home.
Join us in our mission to bring new mobility to everyone in a simple, sustainable and quick way.
This job offer is welcoming full and part-time applications.
- Develop features for a family of mobility applications soon to be used by millions of people
- Work in a cross-functional team with product, iOS, backend, UI/UX designers, and QA
- Develop using industry best practices and modern tooling
- Regularly improve the code base
- Experience building Android applications with Kotlin
- A common understanding of best practices: unit tests, code reviews, and CI / CD
- Experience or interest in MVVM, Coroutines, LiveData, Backend APIs
- You work independently and are able to collaborate in a team
- Interested in new mobile technologies and innovations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Contribute to Android chapter (cross team) initiatives
- Be part of a diverse and dynamic team at one of the largest platform developers for Mobility-as-a-Service applications in Europe supported by Deutsche Bahn AG, BMW and Daimler Mobility
- Work in an agile and creative environment and have the opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Generous yearly personal development budget for your professional growth
- Monthly mobility budget as well as optional subsidized public transportation
- Attractive and modern equipped workplaces centrally located in Berlin and Hamburg
- 30 days vacation and flexible working hours
- Support on visa process for a smooth move to Germany
If you share our interest in building products that make the way people travel more efficiently, we would love to hear from you!