TL;dr: Android developer in cross-functional team working on native VoIP app
Our native app satellite already offers over 400,000 users a provider-independent telephony solution. With features that no other solution offers – such as mobile telephony without a SIM.
We are constantly growing and have many ideas in our backlog. For this we need support from people who are interested in new technology at a high level – just like us.
And that’s “us”: a self-organized, cross-functional team with experts in development, design, communication and strategy. We work and live mainly in Düsseldorf. We are part of sipgate, the first VoIP provider in Germany (est. 2004). We profit from sipgate’s experience and infrastructure, but we are independent in our decisions. Like a start-up, but without the usual fuck-ups.
Are you looking for this?
- native app development with Kotlin, Jetpack Compose, MVVM and reactive programming
- cross-functional teamwork where your opinion counts – also for the other departments
- agile product development that quickly ships new features to 400,000 customers whose feedback determines our product development
- creative playground – what have you always wanted to do? Convince us and let’s go
- Further training, slack time and open space formats, because we want to develop further and this requires freedom
Then this is the right place for you!
We don’t need to know much more and would like to get to know you personally. After your application, you will speak directly to us and no longer to the HR department. Above all, of course, with the devs, but also with other members of the team. It’s called “peer recruiting” and it’s great. Find more info here.